Make Reservations for all troop visits, please!
The Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace is an exciting destination for Girl Scout troops from across the country and around the world. We believe your Girl Scout Heritage Visit travel experience will help you discover, connect and take action and will be an important part of the new Girl Scout leadership experience when you return home.
Our popular Girl Scout Heritage Visit is offered for Girl Scout Junior through Girl Scout Ambassador troops by reservation only. Brownies and Daisy Troops can select a condensed version called Following Daisy. The Birthplace is currently taking reservations for 2014 – 2015. Reservations for 2016 available starting on October 1, 2014
Weekends, spring break, and June dates tend to fill up quickly. Fall and winter dates require less advance notice. Please check out our reservation form to inquire about the earliest date convenient for your troop or group and before making travel, accommodations or activity reservations. When submitting a reservation form, please allow us three business days to respond to your inquiry.
Girl Scout Heritage Visit Fees
• Girl Scout Troop Reservation Fee $30.00 per group
• Girl Scout Heritage Visit Admission Fee $28.00 per person, peak season (March – June and Federal Holiday weekends) $26 per person (July – February except holiday weekends)
• Victorian Supper Savannah Style $30.00 per person
• Birthplace Pins $3.50 each
• Savannah Visitor Parking Pass $7.00 each
• Juliette Low’s Savannah Historic Trail $10.00 per group