Hours Of Operation:
- Mondays & Tuesdays, Thursdays-Saturdays, 10am - 4pm
- CLOSED on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Last tour begins at 3:30pm.
Closed the following holidays:
- New Year's Day, January 1st
- The first two weeks of January
- St. Patrick's Day, March 17th
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Rock 'n' Roll Marathon, November 6th
- Thanksgiving Eve, November 24th
- Thanksgiving, November 25th
- Christmas Eve, December 24th
- Christmas Day, December 25th
- New Year's Eve, December 31st
Guided Tour Ticket Prices:
- $10 Registered Girl Scout (Adults and Students)
- $15 Adult
- $12 Senior
- $12 Military
- $12 Student 5-21
- Free Child 4 & Under
Tour companies and other non-Girl Scout groups of 10 or more may tour the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace. Please call 912-233-4501 to speak with a reservation specialist.
- Our address is 10 East Oglethorpe Avenue, Savannah, GA 31401.
- We are located on the corner of Bull Street and Oglethorpe Avenue in Savannah’s Historic District.
- There is no available parking onsite. Limited metered street parking is available.
- Visit Savannah Parking Services for parking rates and garage locations.
- The Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace has full elevator access for tours and programs.
- The main entrance to our site is at street level through the garden on Oglethorpe Avenue.
- You can also access our site through the street level store entrance on Bull Street.
- Visitors who wish to request additional accommodations may call us at 912-233-4501.
Please note that requests for interpreters should be made at
least two weeks in advance of your visit. Call us at 912-233-4501.
- Service animals are welcome at the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace.
- Service animals, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act, are dogs trained to do work or perform specific tasks for a visitor with a disability.
- Accessible restrooms are available to museum guests in our Visitor Services Building next to the ticket desk and in the Orientation Gallery inside the museum.
- There are restrooms next to our program rooms available to program participants.
- Our restrooms DO NOT have hand dryers, automatic doors, or auto flush mechanisms.
- Light, noise, and crowds can vary throughout the site and depending on the time of the day and year.
- Consider bringing noise-reducing headphones.
- Busy times vary depending on holidays, school vacations, weather, and other factors.
- September (after Labor Day) and November (with exception of Thanksgiving weekend) are usually the least busy, quietest months to visit.
- A quiet room is available to any program participant who needs to step away from program activities for a brain break.
- If a member of your group has sensory concerns and you would like more information, please call us in advance of your visit.
- Learn about other attractions and accommodations in Savannah.
- To plan a complete Girl Scout Savannah Experience, check out other Savannah sites where Girl Scout history was made.